Effective Date: June 1, 2020
Who we are:
- The information we collect and why
- How we use that information and who we share it with
- How we communicate with you
- Your access and control over information
- How to contact us
What personal data we collect, why we collect it, and how we use it:
GritLink collects the following personal data on this website. We only collect information you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
Information that we collect:
- Emailing us directly: Your name, your email address, and other information you provide to us in your email.
- GritLink Professional Network Request form: Your name, your email, and other information you provide regarding your business and yourself, how you heard about GritLink and your interest in joining the GritLink Professional Network.
- GritLink Feedback Form: Your name, your email, and information you provide regarding feedback and provider referrals.
- Email Subscribe Form: Your first name, your last name, your email address.
Why we collect it and how we use it:
- This information is used to respond to you and contact you about our updates in our products and services, share newsletters, request participation in surveys, contact you for marketing purposes, contact you about participation in our provider network, contact you with questions about content submission, and notify you about important updates.
- We may share and use your information with administrators for resolving issues and contacting you.
Your access to and control over your data:
- Emails. Our email subscription service is managed through MailChimp. You may opt out of future contacts from us at any time using the “unsubscribe” link in the MailChimp email. Please note that certain emails may be necessary for the operation of the Services. You will continue to receive these emails, if appropriate, even if you unsubscribe from our optional communications.
Your data: Please contact us via the email address given on our website to:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Have us change our communications with you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Plugins and Vendors
- Elementor: WordPress Page Builder (Helps to implement custom design of pages)
- Yoast SEO: WordPress SEO Builder (Manages of title/description/keywords pages and generate view of snippets in Google results)
- Admin Menu Editor: Enables admin editing of the WordPress admin menu
- Advanced Custom Fields: `Take full control of your WordPress edit screens & custom field data.` Used with GritLink theme
- All-in-One WP Migration: Migration tool for all blog data. Import or Export blog
- All-in-One WP Migration S3 Extension: Extension for All in One WP Migration that enables using Amazon S3 for imports and exports
- MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress: Allowing visitors to subscribe to newsletter
- Simple Taxonomy Ordering: Order all of the taxonomy terms with a simple to use, intuitive drag and drop interface
- Ultimate Member: Offers a range of features including user profiles, member directories, user registration/login, user role editing, content restriction
- GA Google Analytics: Enables Google Analytics for WordPress site
- GritLink custom plug-ins to enable custom fields and taxonomies
- MailChimp: For adding your email to our email list. You are always free to unsubscribe
- Google G Suite: For email communication and website analytics
- Mailgun: For WordPress integration with Mailgun to send emails from our WordPress website regarding user account activation, user account deletion, and password reset
- GDPR Cookie Consent: for applying a cookie consent pop-up on our website
- Smart Podcast Player: This is a WordPress media player we use for playing podcasts on our website
- Yikes Simple Taxonomy Ordering: for managing taxonomies ordering
We use WordPress session cookies. These are “necessary cookies” for the site to function. They are used for logged-in account users.
Links: Our web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security: Security of your personal information is important to us. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.